How to shop at Jada’s Garden During ‘Safer at Home’
As an agriculture business that provides an essential food source direct to our customers, we respectively accept our responsibility as an “essential business”. Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are implementing some added measures to insure a safe and comfortable shopping experience.
Extended Shopping Hours:
- Senior/Age 60+ Only: Wed. 8:00 am – 9:00 am, Thurs. 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Social Distancing and Saftey Measures
- Limited number of customers in store and greenhouse at any time.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between customers while shopping and in checkout line.
- Additional outdoor checkout register during busy weekends in May
- Regular cleaning of high touch surfaces
- PPE available for all employees
- Playground will be closed until further notice
Convenient Shopping Alternatives:
- Email and Phone Ordering
- Online Shopping Site with Featured Inventory
- Curbside Pickup
- Free Local Delivery
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. I know if we are considerate of each other as we enjoy the greenhouse and it’s beautiful offerings, we can all work through these challenges together. Additionally, thank you for your support of local, community businesses!